Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pillow Fight - Are you ready?

Saturday April 4th 2015, there will be massive pillow fights in cities around the world!
International Pillow Fight Day did you know that? 

Kinda fun! These are probably too pretty to use for that event.

Waking up to Sunshine Pillow
Great for a patio, sun room, or bedroom

Pink Poppy Design
 A nice accent to your decor
Patterns and colors to compliment your home 

 Perfectly hugable Love birds!


These pillows are available with or without the insert.
I have my designs in two shops one is Fine Art America 
tons of throw pillows in a variety of sizes and shapes ...
 that you might not want to take to the pillow fight lol
because you'll want to keep them and enjoy them! 






There are even some with my photography like this

 

I have a few different designs in my Society6 shop too.

No comments: