Friday, May 08, 2015

Scrumptious Scarves

I've a new shop to select from for some scrumptious scarves. It has a funny name Red Bubble. Perhaps some of you have heard of it already.  You can choose to go to my website Robin Maria Pedrero.com  or directly to the Red Bubble Shop to see the new scarves.


My hummingbird "Follow Me" is vibrant and such a wonderful wardrobe accessory.

I am also happy to be able to take images and create repeats of the image on the scarves like this Sunflower Big Yella. 


I am so pleased at how the art when placed in a grid repeat format creates yet another design. I like how the teal vertical stripes formed, and the somewhat rust like area next to it. I also like how the sunflowers look like circles until you pull in closer to the design.  These colors are fabulous for any time of the year. 

I'm having fun creating these. A fellow from twitter contacted me to get a hummingbird scarf as a gift to his sister to recall memories from their childhood of when she held a hummingbird. I just love this story and gift giving connection, I find it heart warming. 

Sweet Purple Hummingbird

Wishing you a scrumptious day! - Robin 






Bookmark and Share

No comments: