Wednesday, August 05, 2015

It's a Good Morning

The time crunch is on, it's now August and just a few more weeks before the installation of my solo museum exhibit at the Lake Eustis Museum of Art.
I had to push myself this morning to stay disciplined and on task, and doing so proved to be spot on. I resolved issues with 3 paintings! You can't imagine how good that feels. I just signed this one.

"Fireflies and Shooting Stars" 20 x 20 acrylic on canvas

Here is "Fireflies and Shooting Stars" I'm quite excited about this piece as one of a series of three with pink skies and solo trees. Dwelling places where my spirit soars, my mind wanders seeing what is and what could possibly be.

Save the date....


Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

Pamela Koudelka said...

Another beautiful piece....Your talent inspires so many and brings a smile to me(and many others) every day.