Wednesday, February 10, 2016

It's a Wonderful World Coloring Book Volume 1 is Published

It's a Wonderful World Coloring Book is published!


I am excited to share my first published coloring book with you.
I dedicated this book to my grandson Landon.

I've been drawing these and I'm hoping
others will really enjoy coloring these pages. 


Flowers, florals in vases, seahorse, cats, 


mushrooms, leaves, sailboat, fish, birds 
and yes even cups.
A lot of the subjects
 you see in my very own paintings. 


Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Cory said...

Very nice. Good luck.

Jaime Haney said...

How wonderful! Congratulations on the publication! Your grandson sure is a cute little guy!!

Robin Pedrero said...

Thanks Cory and Jaime!

Kelly Dombrowski said...

Congratulations! Two babies!! :D Two BEAUTIFUL babies!